Looking for an ADHD Diagnosis in London?
First of all, before getting your ADHD Diagnosis in London, ADHD Consultancy would love to help you understand and manage your symptoms as much as possible! Therefore, please let us know if you have any queries.
Fantastic YouTube video
Some Suggested Reading
- Taking Charge of Adult ADHD, Russell Barkley;
- ADD-Friendly Ways to Organise Your Life, Judith Kolberg;
- More Attention, Less Deficit: Success Strategies for Adults with ADHD, Ari Tuckman;
- Driven to Distraction (Revised): Recognising and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder, Edward Hallowell and John R. Ratey;
- The ADHD Effect on Marriage: Understand and Rebuild Your Relationship in Six Steps, Melissa Orlov and Edward Hallowell;
- Your Life Can Be Better, Using Strategies for Adult ADD/ADHD, Douglas Puryear;
- You Mean I’m Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!: The Classic Self-help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder, Kate Kelly; and
- ADHD in Adults – A Psychological Guide to Practice, Susan Young and Jessica Bramham.
So, all of these books can be ordered online, through Amazon, or any recognised distributor. Also, keep in mind that some are available for Kindle download. But they’re designed to address a number of different areas around ADHD and its problems. Again, let us know if you have any suggestions!